GDPRhub Country Reporters
Become a GDPRhub Country Reporter!
As a Country Reporter you will get informed about new decisions by DPAs or Courts as soon as they are published.
It is your task then to summarize and upload it on the GDPRhub. Many of the times, it will then also be published in our weekly newsletter GDPRtoday to draw the attention of our subscribers to the decision.
In this way you help us to keep the GDPRhub
- up to date and
Ideally, you take over decisions from courts or DPAs in whose working language you are fluent - in that way, translation to english will not be such a problem for you and you do not have to rely solely on translation tools.
Plus: You will always be up to date about the developments of your home jurisdiction or jurisdiction you work in or are interested in.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
P.S.: some more information which you might be interested in:
- We try to cover all EU/EEA member states.
- Within the first year we summarized about 500 DPA and Court decisions on the GDPR.
- We monitor more than 100 pages for new developments.
- Our readers are professionals, curious minds, activists and many more.
- And they access our database from all over Europe, the US and even Asia,
Silver, Gold, Magenta or Purple? Reach the next GDPRhub Country Reporter Status!
To recognize the great work of our Country Reporters, we introduced "Country Reporter Statuses".
Our Country Reporter receive a little gift (and a certificate if wanted) when having submitted a certain number of decisions to the GDPRhub and the newsletter.
In detail, this means that:
- Silver Status: The first 10 summaries will earn you a "silver" status and a GDPRhub "thank you" envelope.
- including GDPRhub stickers, noyb creditcard holder, webcam covers and alike
- Gold Status: After 20 summaries, you are a "gold" status Country Reporter and will receive a GDPRhub "thank you" box from us!
- including a GDPRhub notepad and pencil
- Magenta Status: You have submitted 35 summaries already, wow! You are a "magenta" status Country Reporter now -
- We are excited to send you a little surprise. :)
- Purple Status: You reached a whooping 50 summaries!!! You as a "purple" status member of our Country Reporter team and you will soon see a large GDPRhub "thank you" parcel in the mail
- We give you a small hint about the content: We hope you like to drink coffee or other hot baverages in the morning
It will be a great pleasure for us to send this tangible form of saying "thank you" your way.
So - what are you waiting for?
Get active now and be ready to receive a greeting from Vienna soon.